Thursday 4 July 2013

Song Of The Week

So it's Thursday night, just before the weekend. My gorgeous housemate Claire is taking off to Amsterdam to party at the Sensations. And I have only 4 days of work left and then my holiday starts. (<insert a very happy face full of excitement>) But before I take off on the jet plane to enjoy a music festival in my town - Bazant Pohoda Trencin (which I will sure to write about), there is still a little bit of time to choose a song of the week. 

For this week I have chosen one of the rising star on british music scene. He collaborated with some of the new artists in the charts - Rudimental and Alex Clare. His voice takes me to the time of 20's but with a twist of modern music. I personally cannot wait for his debut album to come out. The date is already set to come out on 7th October 2013. He recently performed at Glastonbury. He is praised by critics and music fans. Oh, you all know who I am talking about : MR JOHN NEWMAN

So here is his debut single, which you can kindle purchase as EP on iTunes, and the Song Of The Week:

LOVE ME AGAIN by John Newman



You can keep up-to-date with news about John and his music on his website: www.johnnewman.co.uk or follow him on twitter like I do @JohnNewmanMusic or just click LIKE on his facebook page. It's all up to you. 

I do really like this song and will certainly have it on repeat couple of times. Absolutely adore the collaboration between him, Rudimental and Alex Clare (another artist I love) - NOT GIVING IN. To be honest I am expecting just great things from this young artist, who is sure to become a very successful musician and soon to be household name in the world of british music industry. 

I hope you like this song as much as I do, if not, please let me know who would be on your playlist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment