Monday 17 December 2012

A Crossfire Novel: Reflected In You - SYLVIA DAY

Reflected in you is a second volume from the Crossfire trilogy by author Sylvia Day. I really enjoyed the first instalment of the trilogy. So I was kinda counting down the days and marked the release day in my calendar.

Reflected in you takes us further into the relationship between Eva and Gideon.Yes, there is a lot of sex scenes (not as much as you think) but the reason why I enjoy this book was that Mrs Day explored more of the relationship part and how these two people are copying with various aspects of their personalities.

I am not going to go too much into the story, because i do not want to spoil it for you. It is up to you to read and form your own opinion about this book . All i say is that this book is so much better written than Fifty Shades of Grey. Dont get me wrong, I am a big fan of Fifty Shades trilogy, but the same words and sentances repeat all the way through the book. And Christian is the only fucked-up half of the couple. In Crossfire Novels Eva and Gideon are damaged on the same level. They have gone through similar events in the past which had inflected their lives and characters. Eva is a gorgeous woman who does not have a slightest idea how beautiful and desirable she is. She is full of insecureties and has very serious jealousy issues. Gideon is a powerful man who does not have an idea, what is it like to be in a proper relationship. And together they have to work through various issues so they can have a happy relationship. Of course the road is not easy and there are some bumps which caused them to fight, argue, break-up and then make up again.

This book is very entertaining and sometimes makes me blush and I have to take a time off to breathe through it. On many occassions I found myself smiling a secret smile while reading at work. It is one of those books which you cannot put down and you take it everywhere. Thank God to Amazon for Kindle.

I recommed this book, especially when you are like me a fan of adults novels. Do not let anybody to tell you that is wrong to read books like that. I am personally for reading these books and I think it is healthy to explore the sexuality. Books like this one were with us for many centuries. But do please start with the first one.

I am again putting a new mark into my calendar for the last volume in this trilogy. Enwined in you should come out on Kindle on the May, 7th 2013. And I will  be buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment