Tuesday 18 December 2012

The Polaroid Book - Edited by STEVE CRIST

This is a great coffee table book. I fell in love with this book the first time I saw it at Urban Outfitters shop in Leeds. I was browsing there as usual for new camera or some unusual book, when I came across this book.

It's a collection of Polaroid pictures taken over the years. It's a beautiful collection of photographs captured everyday life. I look through it and every time I find a different which interests me. Something what I haven't seen before.

I got this book from a guy I was seeing for my birthday. I wanted to buy it myself but he got there first. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thought but he turned out to be a bit of weirdo. But that's a different story.

I recommend this book especially when you like photography, vintage and moments of life caught on the camera. It's kinda surprising how beautiful pictures can a simple Polaroid camera take. I promise everybody will find something which will tickle their fancy.

This is a great coffee table book which your visitors will enjoy :) it retails around £10 -£20 at various retailers like Urban Outfitters, Joy, Amazon.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment