Thursday 10 January 2013

The Twilight Saga - STEPHANIE MEYER

If I am being honest, i was a little bit worried about writing about these books. Not because I do not like them. The opposite is the case. Absolutely adores these books. The Twilight Saga is on the list of books which I want my daughter (if one day i have one) to read.




But what can I say about these books you have not read already? Every girl, woman, grandma, teenager.. every romantic soul or person obsessed with vampire stories, heard about these books and movies. Stephenie Meyer caused a phennomen which took over the world.

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

I am not going to bother you about the plot. Why should I? You either read the books or saw the movies. Or both. All I can really say... Read them! If you have daughters, grand-daughers, nieces, cousins, friends who are not old enough to read yet or have not read them yet (like that is possible!), make sure their read them too. I think the story is a wonderful story of true love and how it can survive anything what is thrown at it. It is about the strenght of the friendship and how hard it can sometimes be. It is about every feeling possible you have when you fall in love for the first time.

And that is the reason why it is on my list of books I recommend even for future generation to read. It is the wonderful description of love between Edward and Bella. The feelings which take over you when fall in love. Every girl wants to be Bella. Every single one of them knows the most wonderful feeling in the world. There is nothing better than that. And Edward.. Who could not fall in love with the perfect boyfriend? Only the Team Jacob. And Jacob is such a wonderful friend to Bella and later on to Edward as well.

My favourite quote from this book is simply : "So the lion fell in love with the lamb..!" I love the quote, not sure why it left such an impression on me, but it is wonderful.

My favourite book has to be Eclipse and unfortunately the only book I have not enjoyed is New Moon. I know that most of you will probably disagree with me, but i found it a little boring. I hated the fact that Edward broke Bella's heart. And I completely understand how Bella feels and how tough is it to be heartbroken but she is taking to extremes sometimes. And the thing with putting herself in danger just to see a glimpse of memory of Edward.. I don't know... It is a bit too much for me. But the rest of the books are wonderful. I actually love them all. They are big part of my library and life.

So come lovelies!! READ READ READ !! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment