Saturday 9 May 2015

Jennifer E. Smith : HAPPY AGAIN




HAPPY AGAIN is a short novella accompanying one of my favourite books I have had the pleasure to read this year - THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE - written by one of my absolute favourite writers JENNIFER E. SMITH.


I have absolutely loved THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE. Every single page was a pure perfection. It melted my heart and brought a little bit of hope for romance into my life. But Ellie & Graham's story was left opened for more.


So the lovely Jennifer decided to write a short novella. A quick story to bring back the characters and hopefully bring a happy ending to their story. 

It was beautiful. Romantic. Emotional. I have loved every single page and my only wish is that there would more... I really hope that the author decides to write more from their love story. Jennifer left it open for more. So fingers crossed, there will be more to come in the future.




2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I also read Happy Again and I was wondering if the end of the epilogue was really cut short at the word "This:"? Because I downloaded it somewhere but it ended with the word "this:" and I am really bothered by it. Can you justify it to me that it's really how it ended or not. Please :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! I have just checked my e-book and the epilogue has 4 more emails. The convo goes like this:

      E: Very funny. What does it really look like?
      G: Isn't it obvious?
      E: Not especially...
      G: You. It looks like you.

      The end.

      I hope that satisfied your curiosity ! xx

      Delete