Tuesday 5 May 2015

MAY READING CHALLENGE

Hello there my sweet readers!! 






Guess what the lovely month of May has arrived on our doorstep. The summer is even closer. Are you excited as I am. Flowers are in bloom. Trees are greener than usually. Sun is starting to come through the clouds. And It's getting warmer. Spring fashion is my favourite. 

As you all know I have been recently to Paris - my favourite city in the world. THE CITY OF LOVE & LIGHTS. I have had the most wonderful time and I cannot wait to get back. Hopefully pretty soon. 

I want to apologise for the lack of posts recently, but it seems that the love of travelling took over my life for a while, but I am back with a boom with plenty of posts ready to be read. 

But lets start with introducing you to my May TBR pile. I am a little behind my reading from April so I am still working through my April TBR pile. There is only two books left - THE GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME by Jennifer E. Smith & GIRL ONLINE by Zoe Sugg. And since I am finishing one TBR list, I have decided that the month of May would be a month when I finish off book series I have started a while back. I think it is time to find how the stories end. 


*****


MAY READING CHALLENGE




MAZE RUNNER by James Dashner


THE SCORCH TRIALS

Solving the Maze was supposed to be the end. No more puzzles. And no more running. Thomas was sure that escaping meant he would get his life back. But no one knew what sort of life they were going back to... Burned and baked, the earth is a wasteland, its people driven mad by an infection known as the Flare. Instead of freedom, Thomas must face another trial. He must cross the Scorch to one again save himself and his friends...


DEATH CURE

The Trials are over. WICKED is planning to restore the survivors' memories and complete the final cure for the Flare. But Thomas has already remembered more than they think. And he knows WICKED can't be trusted... The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine. Will anyone survive the Death Cure?


THE KILL ORDER (Prequel)

Sun flares have unleashed devastation on the Earth. Mark and Trina were there when it happened, and against the odds they survived. But now a violent and highly contagious disease is spreading like wildfire. Worse still, it's mutating, and people are going crazy. Mark and Trina will do anything to save their friends - if only they can avoid madness and stay alive. 





SLATED by Teri Terry


FRACTURED

Kyla shouldn't remember anything from before she was Slated, but dark secrets of her past will not stay buried. Caught in a tug of war between Lorder oppression and the fight for freedom, her past and present race towards a collision she may not survive. While her desperate search for Ben continues, who can she trust in this world of secrets and lies?

SHATTERED

Kyla was Slated: her mind wiped clean by the oppressive Lorder government. When forbidden memories of a violent past began to surface, so did doubts: could she trust those she had come to care for, like Ben? Helped by friends in MIA, she goes undercover, searching for her past and evading the authorities who want her dead. But the truth Kyla desperately seeks is more shocking than she ever imagined. 



SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi


UNRAVEL ME

Juliette has escaped from The Reestablishment. Now she's free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch. Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible. Haunted by her past and terrified of her future, Juliette knows that she will have to make some life-changing choices. Choices that may involve choosing between her heart - and Adam's life. 


IGNITE ME

Everyone Juliette ever cared about could be dead. Juliette may be the only one standing in The Reestablishment's way. But to take them down, Juliette will need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together to defeat their mutual enemy, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew - about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam - was wrong. 


UNITE ME
Destroy Me & Fracture Me

Juliette will not stand alone. In a battle that will decided the fate of her world... In DESTROY ME, Warner, the ruthless leader of Sector 45, refuses to let her go. In FRACTURE ME, Adam, Juliette's first love, will do anything to get her back. 



*****


3 wonderful series I cannot wait to finish. 3 great stories and worlds I cannot wait to part of again. 

You know my plan for this month, what is on your TBR list this month? Let me your choices, recommendations are always welcome here. 




2 comments:

  1. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg is definitely on my TBR list. I am currently reading Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and her daughter Samantha Van Leer. Good luck on your reading goals for this month!

    Meredith @ A Book Lover's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you sweetie! That is a great choice of a book on your list. I am currently reading GIRL ONLINE... so far.. I am not sure about it to be honest. xoxo

      Delete