Wednesday 25 November 2015

Announcement... WE ARE ON A BREAK !!!

Hello my lovely readers and fellow book worms and bibliophiles!!

How are you all? 

I am writing to you today to share with you a small announcement. 



THE SECRET READING GARDEN is on a break!!! 

WHAT?!? WHY?!?!



As you have noticed, the last couple of months have been quite ones. There wasn't enough reviews or posts. And it's completely my fault. My life and it's newest development got in the way. 

Before you ask, no it's not a fault of new found love or new boyfriend. Actually, I am still happily single waiting for the one guy to realise I am here!! Liam Hemsworth, Henry Cavill or Nick Bateman are just taking their time :)


There was a lot of happening. As you may or may not know I am applying to become a citizen of United Kingdom. Yes, I have been living here for past 9 years and I feel like it's time for me to make this huge step for my future. So I've been working to pay for the application and studying for various tests and exams - it's like being back at school to be honest. 





Secondly, I am moving to the Bronte Country - specifically to Haworth :) I have been living with my housemates/friends in our house for past 5 years. And after recently celebrating my 30th birthday (hey, Thirty is the new Twenty!!), I have decided to try it on my own. So there is a lot of happening around that. I need to plan the moving, buying new furniture, paying off bills etc.. You know how it goes when you are changing your location. There is so much to be paid for. But I am excited for the new chapter to start. 

So with it said, I have realise that I have been an awful blogger in last couple of months, so I have decided to take a break until new year. As you know, Sara agreed to be a part of our little family and together we are working hard to make this blog and its content loveable and enjoyable. So we have decided to take a break and concentrate on sorting our lives which would mean better things for the future of this blog. 



There are couple of surprise in works for you. I am planning many new adventures and ideas for you which I cannot wait to share with you .

So don't worry, we are not disappearing for ever!!! We are taking a little tiny break, and then we will be back with a boom and amazing content. So bare with us!!! 


Thank you for continuous support! See you in new year of 2016 !!!

In the meanwhile... HAPPY READING!!!!

Zuz & Sara 

xoxo

1 comment: