Sunday 10 February 2013

Seperate Beds - LAVYRLE SPENCER

I remember reading this book for the first time. Again, I thank to my mum, who is a reader like me, that she has introduced me to this book. This was the first book by LaVyrle Spencer I have read. And I loved it. I come back to it from time to time, just to make myself feel a bit better on a rainy crappy day. And it always works. It always cheers me up and gives me hope for a better future and maybe just maybe one day my dreams will come true.



This book is sweet, romantic and takes you to world where everything has a happy ending. Of course there is the struggle first. Our heroine gets pregnant after one and only one night stand with gorgeous millionaire Clay. And because Clay is from a good family and he wants to have a future as a good lawyer, he makes Cat a suggestion. They will get married, he will support her and on the outside they will be the perfect couple for a year and then they will go their own way. And as it goes... L.O.V.E. happens.

I am not going to be boring you with the description and tell you what is this book about. Why should I? READ FOR YOURSELF! If you a romantic in the heart, you will like it. Just make yourself comfortable on your sofa, light some candles, but a nice relaxing music on a get ready. Give yourself a break from everyday life and escape to a world where the girl gets the guy and happy ending. And it will give you a little bit of hope that one day we will find the same. Although I prefer not to get pregnant first! ;-)

Happy reading LOVELIES xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment