Sunday 10 February 2013

The Harry Potter Books - J.K. ROWLING

The Harry Potter books:


Harry Potter And Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secreats
Harry Potter And Prisoner Of Azkaban
Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter And The Death Hallows



J. K. Rowling wrote a masterpiece. The Harry Potter books are adored by generations for past decade and they will be adored in the future. These are the books which every kid, teenager or person should read. I love getting lost in Harry Potter world and there is so many reasons why so many people around the world feel the same way about the books and every year we were altogether waiting for the new book come out and when the last one came to the world and we finished it, we felt like a part of us disappeared.

I have to say, I only started to read these books when I was back at high school and everybody was talking about them. My personal opinion was : 'What can be so amazing about 11 year old boy who discovered that he is a wizard?' Oh, how wrong was I! After first 10  pages I was hooked. Luckily, at this point, there were already 3 books out and the 4th one was on the way. I read and read and coudl not stop. It got to the point when I was secreatly reading it through the night with a little lamp or went to the toilet and read it there so nobody would disturb me. And then every year after that I could not wait for the new adventures of Harry Potter to come out.

I have been writing this post couple of weeks now. I don't think I can write something which wasn't already written. All I can say J.K.Rowling is a genius. I was talking to some of my friends the other night and these books came up and we all agreed on one thing. Rowling knew what she was doing. The writing is amazing. With every book you grow a little and therefore the writing gets better, the story gets a tad darker and you are even more submerge to the Harry Potter world which consumes so many hours of your day. We grew up with these books. We were growing and exploring the world with Harry, Ron and Hermoine. We were waiting how this friendship will pan out. Who will Hermoine end up with ? Who will Harry fall in love with? I think Ginny Weasley is just perfect for him :) With every book we found more and more secrets. And we could not put the books down. Not a chance!! Nobody will stop me reading and finding out what will happen next.

I have to say my least favourite book is The Chamber of Secrets. Unfortunately this book did grow to my heart as much as the others did. Especially The Half Blood Prince or the final The Deadly Hallows. These books made me smile and I found myself crying from the third book onwards at the end of every single one of them. Especially when Sirius Black and Professor Dumbledore died. Tears were running down my face and I was sobbing really loudly. Why they had to die? I just wanted to take Harry into my arms and cuddle him to make him feel better. I was so sad for couple of days after both of these tragic deaths. Poor Harry!

There were also moments when I was laughing out loud and was all happy. Like when Harry found out that he is jealous and likes Ginny. When Ron was jealous when Viktor Krum asked Hermoine to the dance. When Hermoine was jealous when Ron was dating. I loved and adored Dobby the house elf. He was the cutest of all. And then he died as well. Unfortunately.

Anyways, besides all the dying.. there were plenty of good stories. We were gasping, having our fingers crossed that everything turn out to be alright. We were loving every single page. (well maybe I was not loving as much the second book - sorry!) This is exactly why when I will hopefully one day have kids ( and fingers crossed their father will be Alexander Skarsgard hehe) I will make sure that they will get these books and they will read them. They can learn so much from these amazing books. On my list for future generations. IT SHOULD BE ON EVERYONE'S LIST FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS!

Tell me which one is your favourite. I know most of you love them all. I think I might just finish this post and grab myself The Philosopher's Stone again a re-read them all again. Why not? It will only be for 10th time hehe.

Happy reading LOVELIES xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment