Monday 26 August 2013

#MusicMonday

13th September 2013. Newly opened First Direct Arena in Leeds. Me. Andy AKA Dandy. And the Kaiser Chiefs!!!

Yes, after seeing them live this summer on the festival. Falling in love with the lead singer Ricky Wilson. Raving and dancing to their tunes. Purely enjoying myself.. I have booked the tickets to see them live AGAIN. Oh yes!!! I persuaded Andy and together we are now £70 lighter but proud owner of Kaiser Chief's first official gig in the new Leeds Arena ( we have been waiting for ages... no offence O2 Academy but we needed an arena!).

And because I am now obsessed and listening to their best of album SOUVENIR: THE SINGLES 2004 -2012, I have decided to make one of my favourite song the song of the week. And it's because is stuck in my head thanks to incredible milestone we achieved last week. Over 10 000 page views of  Secret Reading Garden. In words of the Kaisers : "OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

Thank you guys for reading our post, it's been an emotional week thanks to you. 

But here it is : 

OH MY GOD by Kaiser Chiefs


Enjoy!

I hope to see you at the First Direct Arena at 7.30PM Friday 13th Sept 2013. In the meantime you can have a look at their official website: http://www.kaiserchiefs.com or follow them on twitter: @KaiserChiefs or @Rickontour (he even has an instagram account). 

Have a lovely week lovelies xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment