Monday 7 October 2013

#MusicMonday

Well Hello there my LOVELIES!

How was your weekend? I hope you had a fatabulous time spent with friends, family, music, literature and other form of arts. I, myself, enjoyed a little bit of attention (that doesn't happen in our household too often - TRUST ME!). Lucky me, I am one year older as officially of Friday 11.25 AM. Twenty-Freaking-Eight! Where the time goes? 

So with that reasoning, I haven't been able to do much of reading and writing over the weekend, but I am back on track and ready to pour my year-older heart and soul into this blog. Starting off TONIGHT!

Firstly, let's get done our weekly #MusicMonday. I have a lot of gigs planned for next couple of weeks so #MusicMonday will be surrounded around those. Every week for next two months I will share with you my favourite songs from the bands or artists  I am going to see that week. 

And this week, lucky you, are treated to RUDIMENTAL week

I have bought tickets to see them for my housemate's Kay birthday. And tomorrow the 8th October 2013 the two of us are going to see them O2 Academy in Leeds. I am very excited about seeing them live as I wonder what their sound would sound live. (what a strange sentence to write!) I will make sure to take my awesome SAMSUNG NX1000 with me to take some good pics so I can share my reactions with you, our lovely readers. So watch the space!

Anyway, enough talking. Time to listen. Here is my pick of my favourite tunes by RUDIMENTAL and their guests. 

POWERLESS feat. Becky Hill




NOT GIVING IN feat. John Newman & Alex Clare



FREE feat. Emeli Sande



WAITING ALL NIGHT feat. Ella Eyre



FEEL THE LOVE feat. John Newman




Rudimental's debut album HOME was released this year and it was a massive success. Their singles NOT GIVING IN and WAITING ALL NIGHT were chart-toppers for couple of weeks and Rudimental won hearts of thousands and thousands of fans including my little self. They have performed of various festivals through out the summer and started their own tour this autumn. 

Everyone loves RUDIMENTAL and I am sure we will hear about these boys in the future. 

Make sure to follow them on twitter @RudimentalUk and like their page of Facebook. 

Have a good week everyone! Make sure to let me know what's your favourite songs by these guys. 

HAPPY LISTENING xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment