Monday 4 November 2013

#MusicMonday

Happy Monday everyone…NOT!! Again, the least favourite day in the week is back. MONDAY!!! But don't sign just yet, I have a great #MusicMonday post for you. 

Lucky me, and I am not saying it to make you jealous, has plans this and the next upcoming weekend. Apart from working couple of hours of overtime (someone needs to fund my unhealthy habit of book shopping!), changing my image (yes, finally, haircut time - I cannot see through my hair anymore - fringe needed urgently. Pronto!!!), I am lucky enough to score tickets on 3 delicious gigs. 

The first one is this Saturday, November the 9th. I have the privilege to see another young musical talent GABRIELLE APLIN. 

Gabrielle stole all our hearts with her song The Power Of Love in last year's JOHN LEWIS christmas advert and since then she is proving to the world what a fantastic musician she is by showcasing her folk rock sound

She started as one of us, normal people, trying to make it big in the world. Her fan base grew thanks to her posting regularly on her YouTube channel and soon the opportunity came to work for John Lewis. Lucky girl! 

Anyways, Gabrielle isn't just a pretty face. She not only sings, but also plays all the instruments by herself. Not to mention that she has her own record label: NEVER FADE. She also supported Matt Cardle, Ed Sheeran, Gotye and John Mayer on their tours. 

Her debut album ENGLISH RAIN came out earlier this year and peaked at number 2 in the UK album chart. 

In this weeks #MusicMonday post I am going to share with you my favourite songs from her ENGLISH RAIN. 

GABRIELLE APLIN

HOME



SALVATION



THE POWER OF LOVE


HUMAN



ALIVE



You can follow Gabrielle on google +Gabrielle Aplin or twitter @GabrielleAplin or like her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/gabrielleaplin :) or just visit her official site http://www.gabrielleaplin.co.uk for all the news and projects. 

I hope you all have a great weekend :) 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment