Monday 11 November 2013

#MusicMonday

Happy Monday everyone!!!

How are you all doing? I am absolutely ecstatic and so excited for this week!!! Not only my local gym started to run Yoga classes in the morning, my fridge is stacked with some healthy foods, I have some great finds for December Book Bonanza, but also this week I am lucky enough to see only only one of my favourite bands, but TWO!!!!!

Sometimes I love being a blogger and enjoy the time at the gigs!!  My favourite girl Claire and I are lucky enough to score some tickets for STEREOPHONICS and IMAGINE DRAGONS!!!! Hello, musical heaven!!! Thank you Leeds for being such great city to attract these incredible musical and both in one week!! Jealous much? hehe

So this week's #MusicMonday is all about these two incredible bands. I don't neither of us needs an introduction to these great musicians. 

Let's get down to the business and discuss favourite tunes by these two awesome bands in town of Leeds!!!!


STEREOPHONICS vs.  IMAGINE DRAGONS 


DAKOTA by Stereophonics


IT'S TIME by Imagine Dragons


JUST LOOKING by Stereophonics


AMSTERDAM by Imagine Dragons


HAVE A NICE DAY by Stereophonics


RADIOACTIVE by Imagine Dragons


MAYBE TOMORROW by Stereophonics


NOTHING LEFT TO SAY / ROCKS (Medley) by Imagine Dragons


SUPERMAN by Stereophonics


MY FAULT by Imagine Dragons


YOU'RE MY STAR by Stereophonics


BLEEDING OUT by Imagine Dragons


IT MEANS NOTHING by Stereophonics


UNDERDOG by Imagine Dragons


HANDBAGS & GLADRAGS by Stereophonics


ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD by Imagine Dragons

MORE LIFE IN A TRAMP VEST by Stereophonics


ROUND'N'ROUND by Imagine Dragons


Who is your personal winner? I, myself, cannot decide. But one thing is sure! I cannot bloody wait for Friday and Saturday to come soon enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment