Thursday 6 March 2014

Hello there our lovely readers!

Firstly let me apologise for the lack of posts in recent weeks, but we have all been very busy. I have been moving rooms and redecorating which took me the whole two weeks. Claire has been helping me - plus she went on a lovely trip to Iceland. Andy and I also struggled with a writer's block... but we are back on track and ready to take on the world again. 

A big thank you to all of you for you continuous support!! You are the best!

Next on the order of business is the announcement of the winner of our February Giveaway!!

I am looking at you Moriah Solomon!!!! You are the winner! Could you kindly email me your address so I can send you your prize ?

For those who haven't won this time, don't worry! March GiveAway is around the corner! I will announce more in #MondayNews post on Monday :) A little sneak peek : It's all about the Oscars :) 


Have a fantastic day and please don't give up on us just yet haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment