Monday 10 March 2014

#MondayMonthlyNews


Well hello there our lovely readers!!

How are you all doing? Guess what?!?! MARCH is here... wow, how the time flies. We are already in the third month of 2014!!! It's kind of overwhelming to be honest. But one positive thing... The spring is on its way !!! My favourite season!! I am starting this spring in a brand new, larger and freshly decorated bedroom !!! It's beautiful and all me :)

Now as mentioned in my previous post, I and the whole team would like to apologise for the lack of posts in recent weeks. I have been decorating for past two weeks and working late nights. Somebody needs to pay for the decorating, right? Anyways, this didn't leave me much time to read and write, but I am finally settled in my new room and new shift patterns so I am coming back with a boom. 

I have a review of London Grammar ready for you. Also, I read one of my favourite author's new book series, well the first book in the series, ANTIGODDESS. My notes are ready to be put into a review which will be posting on the blog soon. You know how much I enjoy the works of Kendare Blake. Do you think she lived up the expectations with her new adventure? I am currently reading THE IMMORTAL RULES by Julie Kagawa. I will be honest, I am struggling with this one a little bit, but only have about 85 pages left. I can smell a review in the future. There is a March Book Bonanza in the works and also The Most Anticipated Books of 2014 - there is so many good ones due to be released this year!!! Of course, I have plenty of books to read and films to see. I think after this one I will take a break from sagas and trilogies and take on John Green's books so keep your eyes opened. 

Andy has been having a writer's block but he is in form and has the this year's BRITS commentary for you. Also he went to see the ROBOCOP remake so I can smell a film review. I bought him couple of books as presents - THE HUNGER GAMES trilogy and THE MONUMENTS MEN so if you are lucky, you might be treated to a book review by Andy. Also he is writing THE MOST ANTICIPATED FILMS of 2014 so keep an eye on that one too. And I am kicking him to get back onto his 50 SHADES OF GREY. Chapter by chapter. So Sunday should be fun again!

Now, Claire, our guest book reviewer has so far two book reviews in making! First is the AFFINITY BRIDGE and she is currently reading LIFE AFTER LIFE so you can look forward to these too. 

I know that we have kind of stopped doing our #SongOfTheDay daily post but the reason is because is kind of time consuming and very easily forgettable and therefore it is under revision and hopefully we will come up with an idea to bring more music into your life :)

Also thanks to every one you enter our FEBRUARY GIVEAWAY and as mentioned before the winner has been chosen. MORIAH SOLOMON!! Please get in touch with us so we can get you your prize :)

Don't worry. There is MARCH GIVEAWAY due to be announce on the blog on wednesday so make sure to check out the announcement. 

So I guess this is all I wanted to say. Just wanna thank you again for all your continuous support! I am very humbled by all of you. Thank you for staying with us :)

HAVE A WONDERFUL MARCH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment