Wednesday 25 February 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #5 : P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU by Jenny Han

P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU
by Jenny Han



Publication Date: May 26th 2015
Publisher : Simon & Shuster Books for Young Readers
Genre : Young Adult / Romance / Contemporary
Available To Pre-Order:  Amazon UK



Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?





In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of makes it so amazing.
 


*****

Confession time! I have fallen under the spell of TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE. It was one of my favourite books of all time. The story was so beautiful that it has touched my heart and soul. I could not stop think about for days. So I am extremely excited about the sequel. I have so many questions which need to be answered. 

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?


**"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.**

2 comments:

  1. OMG Peter *draws hearts on eyes* I love Peter so much and he really deserves Lara I believe even though he's really just been messing around this entire time! Who's side are you on? Love this post and am very excited for the release of this book!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do love Peter!! The only thing why I am a little bit angry with him is his thing with Gen. She has too much influence in his life and he is too boyish, he needs to man up, get rid of Gen and wow Lara Jean!! What do you say ? xoxo

      Delete