Tuesday 28 May 2013

Playlist Of The Week - RUN4LIFE 4

I have been so so SO lazy recently. More than lazy. My goal to go to the gym at least 3 times a week went out the window. I have been enjoying the sunshine instead, but the result is that my toned body I have been working on for such a long time is losing its shape I have achieved. Disaster!! I can see my dream body slipping through my fingers. 
Enough laziness!! It's time to get back on treadmill! It's time to enlist my name on some pilates and yoga classes and get back into shape. My holiday is round the corner. Only 6 weeks left!!! I want to feel confident in my own body!

So therefore for next 6 weeks my plan is healthy diet and strict exercise regime. And to help me to get my bum into gym I have created a new playlist. I had to think about my routine because for my cardio workout I prefer something from the dance scene and for my pilates and muscle toning something relaxing. 






So here is my new baby, RUN4LIFE version number 4:


  • "SUMMERTIME" by Will Smith
  • "MIDNIGHT CITY" by M83
  • "I'M NOT GIVING IN" by Rudimental feat. John Newman & Alex Clare (Huxley Remix)
  • "SO GOOD TO ME" by Chris Malinchak (Ministry Of Sound Remix)
  • "A LITTLE PARTY NEVER KILLED NOBODY (ALL WE GOT) by Fergie, Q-Tip & GoonRock
  • "DEFAULT" by Django Django
  • "AMSTERDAM" by Imagine Dragons
  • "NEVER LET ME GO" by Florence + The Machine
  • "YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL" by Lana Del Rey
  • "SUPPOSED TO BE" by Tom Odell

This playlist should last about 45 mins (approx. time of my daily workout routine designed especially for me and my busy lifestyle). I think everybody can spare 45 of their time of the day. At the end we will only benefit from it. 

Let me know what you think about the playlist, any suggestions are welcome. Tell me what song makes you to get your arse on the treadmill? Which tune increases your energy levels? Which track makes you dance around your living room or bedroom? I always appreciate new music tips. 

Have a great workout :)

And remember: "Sweat is the fat crying :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment