Thursday 9 May 2013

Song Of The Week

So you all know how much I am looking forward to THE GREAT GATSBY film adaptation which is coming out next week. I have also written a massive praise about the soundtrack to this movie. As I said I think this is one of the best soundtracks I've heard in years. 

So it can't be a surprise for you that I have picked one of the songs from this album as THE SONG OF THE WEEK. I usually don't listen to Will.I.Am. I only like him because he worked with Cheryl Cole. I know that he is a music genius, I am just not that crazy about his work

But the tune he wrote and done for The Great Gatsby is amazing. It makes me smile every time I listen to it and I just wanna drop everything and start to dance. I love the combo of popular modern dance music and 20s style mix in it. 

So here is The Song Of The Week:



WILL.I.AM - BANG BANG




Please let me know what you think about this track. And do let me know how you like THE GREAT GATSBY if you are going to see it next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment