Friday 3 April 2015

APRIL READING CHALLENGE

HAPPY APRIL EVERYONE!!

I cannot believe, but the fourth month, April, of 2015 is already here!! Time flies when you are having fun. And fun I have been having!! I have been reading so many wonderful stories! And the best part? There is more of them to come this month. 

Not only, I have a great TBR LIST prepared for you and me (and this month it's all about the colour blue!), but I am finally acting upon another New Year's Resolution of mine - I have some trips abroad planned and I cannot wait to take my books and iPhone with so I can share with you all the wonderful adventures. 

But, let's stop talking. Let's start reading! Here is this month's TBR list and it's packed with wonderful stories. 7 stories. 7 new adventures. I CAN'T WAIT !!! 




*****

APRIL READING CHALLENGE 


PAPER TOWNS by John Green




The thing about Margo Roth Spiegelman is that really all I could ever do was let her talk, and then when she stopped talking encourage her to go on, due to the facts that 1. I was incontestably in love with her, 2. She was absolutely unprecedented in every way, and 3. She never really asked me any questions...

Quentin Jacobson has always loved Margo from afar. So when she climbs through his window to summon him on an all-night road trip of revenge he cannot help but follow. But the next morning, Q turns up at school and Margo doesn't. She's left clues to her disappearance, like a trail of breadcrumbs for Q to follow. And everything leads to one unavoidable question : WHO IS THE REAL MARGO?



THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE by Jandy Nelson




I'm supposed to be grieving, not falling in love...

Lennie Walker, seventeen, Wuthering Heights obsessed, clarinet player, bank geek. Also hopeless romantic, prone to scattering poems all over town and as of four weeks ago, sister less ... 

A heart-breaking, heart-lifting, utterly compelling and completely unforgettable novel about first love and first loss. 




ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES by Jennifer Niven




Theodore Finch wants to take his own life. Violet Markey is devastated by her sister's death. They meet on the ledge of the school bell tower, and so their story begins. It's only together they can be themselves... But, as Violet's world grows, Finch's begins to shrink. How far will Violet go to save the boy she has come to love?



LOUDER THAN WORDS by Laura Jarratt




I can't speak the truth, but I can write it. Words on a page... they're beautiful, powerful. Words in my mouth... They don't work. They choke up inside me and won't come out. My pen has a freedom my mouth has never had. The last person I spoke to was my brother, Silas, and I was six. Since then, not a word. Silas says he'd give anything to hear me speak again. Now I sit here and think the same thing about him. 



THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING by Robyn Schneider 




Ezra Faulkner was supposed to be homecoming king, but that was before - before his girlfriend cheated on him, before a card accident shattered his leg, and before he fell in love with new girl Cassidy Thorpe. 



THE GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME by Jennifer E. Smith





Owen lives in the basement. Lucy lives on the 24th floor. But when the power goes out in the midst of a New York heatwave, they find themselves together for the first time: stuck in a lift between the 10th and 11th floors. As they await help, they start talking... The brief time they spend together leaves a mark. And as their lives take them to Edinburgh and San Francisco, to Prague and to Portland they can't shake the memory of the time they shared. Postcards cross the globe when they themselves can't, as Owen and Lucy experience the joy - and pain - of first love. And as they make their separate journeys in search of home, they discover that sometimes it is a person rather than a place that anchors you most in the world. 



GIRL ONLINE by Zoe Sugg




Penny has a secret. Under the alias Girl Online, penny blogs her hidden feelings about friendship, boys, her crazy family and the panic attacks that have begun to take over her life. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets Noah: a gorgeous, guitar-strumming American. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog. But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever. 


*****


What is on your TBR list this month? Let me know, maybe I get inspired for my future readings !! Have a great April everyone!! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I have NO idea what I am going to read this month, sadly. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!! I try to colour code my monthly reads hehe! anything I can recommend? What genre is your favourite?

      Delete