Saturday 4 April 2015

Carpe Librum Girl TBR PILE CHALLENGE 2015 - 1st Wrap Up

You all know me and Sara from carpelibrumgirl.blogspot.co.uk  become very fast and good friends last year. Together, we collaborated on #ZCbookclub, a monthly book club on Instagram. So when Sara came up with a TBR PILE CHALLENGE for this year, of course, I was one of the first one to sign up. 





It's easy. Every avid reader can join. As long as you love books as much as we do, as long as you have an IG, tumblr, Facebook, blog, Twitter... (or any other form of social networking account) you can join. 

I challenged myself to read  50+ books - SO I WILL BE MARRIED TO MY TBR PILE. Not only I will be able to go through many books on my TBR list, but that means more book reviews and more posts for you, my lovely readers. 

I think I have been doing quite well so far.. But here is a little reminder of what books read throughout JANUARY & FEBRUARY this year. 



JANUARY 

THE ONE by Kiera Cass
SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE by Morgan Matson
ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER by Stephanie Perkins
THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT by Jennifer E. Smith
WHERE SHE WENT by Gayle Forman
THE REASON I JUMP by Naoki Higashida
THE KISS OF DECEPTION by Mary E. Pearson
THE VINTAGE GIRL by Hester Browne


FEBRUARY

A MIDSUMMER'S NIGHTMARE by Kody Keplinger
DREAMLESS by Josephine Angelini
GODDESS by Josephine Angelini
THIS SONG WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE by Leila Sales
TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE by Jenny Han
FAMOUS IN LOVE by Rebecca Serle
LOCKED by Parker Witter
WHERE RAINBOWS END by Cecelia Ahern 
ADORKABLE by Sarra Manning


How are you doing with this challenge? If you want to know more info, click on the following link : 



HAPPY READING EVERYONE !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment