Wednesday 1 April 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #10 : THE HEIR by Kiera Cass

THE HEIR
by Kiera Cass


Publication Date : May 5th 2015
Publisher : HarperTeen
Genre : Young Adult / Romance / Fantasy
Available To Pre-Order : Amazon UK





Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.






*****

You all know how much I loved The Selection series so far. It managed to surprise me in a good way. I wasn't expected to fall in love with the written billionaire bachelor type of story, but I did. And I can't wait to read more from Maxon & America's life. What what has happened after The Selection!


What are you waiting for this Wednesday? 



**"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine

that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.**

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Zuzana!

    I would love to collaborate on future posts. Maybe even do a guest review for each other sometime. :)

    I added your blog to my read list - I am finally starting to get more organized as a blogger! :)

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alisha!

      That's great to hear!! Brilliant!! My email address is in my bio! So just drop and email and we can definitely sort out something ;-)

      Delete