Monday 1 June 2015

JUNE READING CHALLENGE

Hello there my lovelies!!!




How are you all? Guess what!! The summer is starting!! Today is June 1st !!! Gone are cold days, let's welcome the sunshine! At least I hope, but you never know with the weather forecast !!


But since a new month is here, it's time for me to share with you my TBR list for the wonderful month of June! 


I was thinking for a while about the upcoming months' TBR lists and I think I came up with some wonderful choices for the summer. 


But before I start my JUNE READING CHALLENGE, I have to tie some loose ends. Firstly, I do apologise for the lack of posts and reviews, but I have to blame NETFLIX for it. I have discovered that it holds all 4 seasons of Once Upon A Time and somehow I got addicted to that TV show. Luckily for you, there are only 4 seasons and I have finally watched them all, so I am back to my normal self. Of course, due to my lack of reading, I am a little behind with MAY TBR LIST. Don't fret though, I only need to finish off MAZE RUNNER book series and then the June fun can begin. 

So without any more chit chat, here is my TBR list for the wonderful, and hopefully very sunny month of JUNE!!

*****

JUNE READING CHALLENGE



NEVER NEVER by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher



Charlize Wynwood and Silas Nash have been best friends since before they could walk. They've been in love since the age of fourteen. But as of this morning... they are complete strangers. Their first kiss,  their first fight, the moment they fell in love.. every memory has vanished. Charlize and Silas must work together to uncover the truth about what happened to them and why. But the more they learn about the couple they used to be... the more they question why they were ever together to begin with. 



P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU by Jenny Han



Lara Jean didn't expect to really fall for Peter. They had just been pretending. Expect suddenly they weren't. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever. Then another boy from her past returns to her life, and Lara Jean's feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at the same time? 




AFTERWORLDS by Scott Westerfeld



Two girls. Two worlds. One book. 
Lizzie should have died in a terrorist attack. But Lizzie is a character in Darcy's first novel, 'AFTERWORLDS' - and death only makes her stronger. Sold to a New York publisher for a huge advance, 'AFTERWORLDS' catapults Darcy into the glittering book world and puts her college plans on hold. Immersed in rewrites, author parties and book tours, Darcy comes of age as she struggles with the perfect ending to her novel - and the intoxicating beginning of first love. 
Darcy writes the words. Lizzie lives them. 


I WAS HERE by Gayle Forman


Some lights are too bright to last. 
Cody and Meg were inseparable - best friends for life. They knew everything about each other. Or Cody thought they did. But how well do you ever really know your best friend? And what do you do when they choose to leave you behind? 


A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES by Sarah J. Maas



Feyre is a huntress. She thinks nothing of slaughtering a wolf to capture its prey. But, like all mortals, she fears what lingers mercilessly beyond the forest. And she will learn that taking the life of a magical creature comes at a high price... Imprisoned in an enchanted court in her enemy's kingdom, Feyre is free to roam but forbidden to escape. Her captor's body bears the scars of fighting, and his face is always masked - but his piercing stare draws her ever closer. As Feyre's feelings for Tamlin begin to burn through every warning she's been told about his kind, an ancient, wicked shadow grows. 


DELIRIUM series by Lauren Oliver



DELIRIUM
PANDEMONIUM
REQUIEM 

What if love were a disease? 
There was a time when love was the most important thing in the world. People would go to the end of the earth to find it. They would tell lies for it. Even kill for it. 
Then, at last, they found the cure. 

*****



There you have it. 1 book series, 6 very different stories. 
I am excited. Ecstatic. Cannot wait to get lost in new worlds and new adventures. 
What about you ? What is on your TBR list this month?

xoxo


5 comments:

  1. I'm look to read P.S. I Still Love You this month as well! I love Jenny Han's writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am reading at the moment and it's amazing!! I forgot how much I enjoyed the first book !! The Song Girls are hilarious!!

      Delete
  3. I really want to read Delirium... desperately.

    mimi @ http://bookfanaticss.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless you ! I am quite looking forward to read it too!!

      Delete