Tuesday 11 June 2013

Exciting News!!

OH MY GOD!! The rumours are true. The level of my excitement is shooting through the roof. ALEXA CHUNG posted a sneak preview and pic of her book!! Finally!

I was browsing through the lovely twitter world in work today (because that is what you do when you are bored and there is nothing exciting going around you) ,  I skip through the news feed and found ONE AMAZING TWEET  by one of my favourite people in the world came up. Alexa CHUNG posted a picture of her upcoming book I only heard rumours about. 

It's called IT and it will hit the shops in it's hardcover copy on September 4th. All the fashion magazine are raving about it. Amazon is already offering to re-order it online for only £16.99 and I am on it. There is a book which has a place in my library for sure. 

The book has lovely pale pink cover with a small picture of an eye and three words: Alexa Chung IT. 





The book description on amazon is below and gets me even more excited as it is everything I am hoping for in a book written by Alexa. 


Here is the copy of the book description:


In It, her first book, the global fashion-trendsetter Alexa Chung shares her inspirations, musings and her own very personal and eclectic style.

With influences that range from Jane Birkin to Mick Jagger, Alexa Chung is a unique fashion icon. Her first book, It, provides her legion of fans with a long-awaited inside look at her world.
A truly one-off collection of Alexa's personal writings, drawings and photographs, It covers everything from her thoughts on life, love and music to her favourite looks and how to decide what to wear in the morning. With wit, charm and a refreshingly down-to-earth attitude, this gorgeously-designed full-colour book is a must-have for anyone who loves fashion, music and just about everything Alexa Chung.

Alexa Chung is a model and international style icon, and the co-host of the daily music television programme Fuse News, airing in the US. She is also a contributing editor to British Vogueand has received numerous style awards, including the prestigious British Style Award (voted for by the public), which she has won three years in a row. She currently lives in New York City.


Are you excited as m?!?! I am sure putting my order in tonight! 

The only book written by a celebrity I actually want to put my hands on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment