Saturday 8 June 2013

SHHHHH SHHHH.... I've got some exciting news!!

Hi there lovelies, 

How are we all doing? I am sure that you are surprised that this isn't my usual post, but I have decided to write you a little personal post. 

Firstly, I would like to say A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL for reading my blog and coming back!!! I am so honoured and surprised how many of you find the time to read and browse through my little creation . I hope you are all enjoying reading my posts. I know that they are sometimes over the top and full of my opinions from my personal point of view, but hey that is what this blog is about. 




I hope to write more and more posts when the time permits. I know I have been a little bit of bad blogger lately, but I promised to be on my best behaviour now. I have a lot of new material to write about.. there will be more film reviews, book reviews and of course the regulars like Song of the week, Gig of the month, Fashion icon, Hottie of the month.... 

I have also decided to expand this blog a little bit and join forces with one of my good friends Andy "Blackstool" Lofthouse. Together we have made the decision to co-operate and he has become a new co-writer for this blog (I will have a little interview with Andy later in the week - so you can get to know him). 

I have made the decision to do this, so you guys can read more posts, find different opinions and also because Andy likes different things, genres, movies, books, music .. than me so you will have a wider choice of posts. So there will be some new posts coming out. 

I hope you will open your heart and minds to Andy's posts and let us write you some funny, maybe sometimes sarcastic posts. 

If you have any suggestions or questions, please do get in touch with us. You can either leave a comment below or you can find us on twitter @ZuzVystrcilova or @AndyBlackstool. We are both looking forward to hear from you. 

Again, thanks for all the support, you don't even know how much this all means to me. It all started as a small idea last year and now it's one amazing beautiful exciting thing which consumes my universe. 

Have a lovely day / night.. 


LOTS OF LOVE

Zuz xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment