Tuesday 11 June 2013

Song Of The Week

It's the time again to share with you my this week's obsession from the music industry. It is another track which will become one big summertime hit this summer. I predict it!

Me and my housemates are already dancing to this tune around the living room. The #BeatsPill stole it for its advert. And you can here it from every single radio station, music channel and blasting out of every single bar, pub and club..

And why wouldn't it be? It is a great tune. It makes you dance and it has the hottest property in the music industry on it. Pharrell Williams. Add to it T.I. (fresh from the prison) and Robin Thicke and you have a killer combo with an awesome tune. 

So the Song Of The Week is:

BLURRED LINES by Robin Thicke, T.I. & Pharrell



Enjoy. I am already swaying to the rhythm!

No comments:

Post a Comment