Tuesday 18 June 2013

Song Of The Week

The time has come to pick another song for this week. I have been looking through the charts, listening to radio stations so I can decide what should be the song for this week. 

I then I stumbled across the cutest video of the year! I found it by accident while browsing through YouTube. Look don't judge. I have a really bad case of insomnia, especially on my days off, so I spend the nights browsing through YouTube videos. And one lucky night I have come across a new video by Taylor Swift. If I am being honest, I do not listen to her music, but she has teamed up with one of my favourite UK musicians - Ed Sheeran. Together they brought us this song. And they took it to the next level by creating the cutest video I have seen in a long time. 

So this week's SONG OF THE WEEK is:


EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED by Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran




I have to say I have started to like Taylor a little bit in recent months. I found her music quite inspiring and I have also noticed that she has a great style. Well the girl has everything what a girl can dream of. 

So me being me, loving exploring new music, I have downloaded the Taylor Swift's album RED. I'll let you all know how that all turns up

Have a listen to the song, check out the video and let me know if you find as cute as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment