Tuesday 18 June 2013

Trailer Of The Week

Yes, you heard me correctly. The trailer of the week post is back! And with a boom!!! I have been a bad blogger recently, but after an encouragement from you guys (the blog has over 5000 views - THANK YOU VERY MUCH) I got a fresh energy and inspiration running through my blood streams. I have a lot of ideas on my mind and one of them is bringing back the Trailer of the week section. 

There is so many great movies coming out this year. Every time I think that they cannot bring out a better movie, they come out with another one! Just like that. 

So for this week's I have chosen a movie I have been looking forward to see for quite a while. It's already out in America, but us unlucky Britons need to wait till 3rd JULY 2013

The Trailer Of The Week, ladies & gents:

NOW YOU CAN SEE ME directed by LOUIS LETERRIER



This movies has an all-star cast: Morgan Freeman, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Mark Ruffalo, Jesse Eisenberg, Michael Caine, Dave Franco, Melanie Laurent.. and many more. You know it will be good. 

The trailer has a promise of excitement, amusement, action, fun, magic tricks, illusions.. I cannot wait to sit down with my Ben&Jerry's in the cinema and watch it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment