Sunday 11 January 2015

BOOKS ' N ' BLOGGERS SWAP

Now that January is here and Christmas is over, we all feel a little bit let down. So much fuss for weeks and weeks and it's over within 3 days. No more holiday, no more presents. The cold weather is making us all grumpy and depressed. So I have decided to lift not only my spirits but also spirits of others, and I am taking a part in BOOKS ' N ' BLOGGERS SWAP organised by Chaotic Goddess Swap. Check out the blog and if you fancy and you are a blogger wanting to connect with others and score gifts in the process, you are in the right place: 





SWAP OBJECTIVES - send your partner 3 books: 


  1. A Book You Love
  2. A Book You Haven't Read But Are Interested In
  3. A Book From Your Partner's Wishlist

THE RULES: 
  • After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you are participating. Post must include the button / link back to the sign-ups and must be posted within 3 days of receiving your acceptance email. 
  • Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
  • Send books that fit your partner's genre preferences. 
  • You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion. 
  • Books MUST be mailed on or before January 24th!
  • You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to Chaotic Goddes Swaps. 
  • You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable. 

DATES TO REMEMBER: 
  • Sign-ups Start: Monday, January 5th at 12AM
  • Sign-ups End : Monday, January 12th at 11:59PM
  • First Post Must be Posted within 3 days of receiving acceptance email, latest possible January 12th by noon. 
  • Partners assigned : Wednesday, January 14th
  • Packages Shipped : on or before Saturday, January 24th
  • Show-off Linky Opens : Wednesday, January 28th
  • Show-off Linky Closes : Friday, February 13th

Please DO NOT SIGN UP for this swap if you cannot fulfil your obligation to the rules . 

 
I am really looking forward to this swap as I am sure that it will brighten up my cold months of January & February, plus it will give me a chance to meet other bloggers too. So if you are a blogger and would love to meet more people who enjoys books as much as you or I, don't hesitate and sign up!! 




2 comments:

  1. Whoop! I'm doing it too it will be my third time ☺📚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I saw your post on your blog, got inspired and decided to join haha!! I am excited!!

      Delete