Thursday 1 January 2015

WELCOME TO 2015! The Year to make it big and wonderful!





I hope you have said a proper goodbye to 2014 and have welcomed 2015 with a bang. I am very excited about this year. So many plans. So many wonderful things ahead. And so many books and stories to be discovered. 

Firstly, I have decided to take a part in Sara aka Carpe Librum Girl 's TBR Pile Challenge 2015 and I challenged myself to read over 60 books this year. It seems that discovering fan-fiction last year caused me to lose focus on reading the books I have at home. It's time to take charge and read all the lovely stories which are waiting for me on my book shelves. 

Secondly, I have set myself a ban. I am not allowed to buy any books until March 31, 2015. According to my yesterday's count of un-read books I own, I came to a number 154...Wow..It's time to give my card a break and start reading what I already have. 

Thirdly, the time has come to make this blog even more beautiful and bigger. As you could see in recent moths, I have been playing with various settings, different picture taking, discovering new projects. I will try to do this and more in 2015. In Spring I am launching A blind date with a book where my unwanted books look for a new home. Will you adopt a book? It will include a little bit of a twist. But all will be revealed in later post. There will be some other posts coming out too featuring the love for books and everything related to it. 



So let's all enjoy the wonderful new time ahead of us. I hope you all have a wonderful and joyful year. Thank you very much for reading my blog last year, and I truly wish you will enjoy reading it this year too. 

HAVE A BRILLIANT 2015 darlings!! 

Zuz xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment