Monday 16 September 2013

#MusicMonday

This week I have decided to stick with a theme and post more than one song. You all know what a romantic soul I am. You also know my melancholic moments and the love for love-stories. Yes, I am a sucker for Happy Endings. Well, the ones in the books. I shipped Bella & Edward, Jace & Clary, Tessa & Jem, Eleanor & Park, Camryn & Amdrew, Wanderer & Ian... all those couples are part of the romantic universe. They all brings us a little bit of hope for everlasting one true love. 

So this week I am getting all sentimental (blame J.A.Redmerski and her wonderful book The Edge Of Never which blew me away... the review is coming out pretty soon). So the melancholic lonely heart desires some romantic melancholic music and here are my picks!

I hope you will enjoy them.
 Let's all dream together. 


NEW YORK by Snow Patrol




BROKEN by Lifehouse



THIS YEARS LOVE by David Gray


Have a great week lovelies.. and don't give up the hope :) xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment