Thursday 19 September 2013

#TrailerThursday

Ok, I have to apologise. I have been a bad blogger. I am behind with my #TrailerThursday regular post. I know. I know.. I should be on top of it. But I have been a little bit busy in last couple of weeks. And there were no trailers which sparkled my fancy. 

But finally, the curse is broken and I am able to share with you three new trailers for movies, I will definitely go and see. 


RUSH directed by Ron Howars

A true story based on true life events. The story of two amazing F1 drivers and rivals - James Hunt and Niki Lauda. I have actually been lucky enough to see this movie last Friday and I have loved it. It's fantastic. For me it is definitely "A MOVIE OF THE YEAR".

It is starring Chris Hemsworth as Hunt, Daniel Bruhl as Lauda and Olivia Wilde as Suzy Miller. Captivating story, amazing performances, incredible piece of cinematography. 

The film premiered last week and it's in cinemas worldwide right now. 



THE BOOK THIEF directed by Brian Percival

A movie adaption of best-selling book of the same title. 

While subjected to the horrors of World War 2, young Liesel finds solace by stealing books and sharing them with others. Under the stairs in her home, a Jewish refuge is being sheltered by her adoptive parents. A plot which gets your interest from the start. 

Starring Geoffrey Rush, Emily Watson and young new talent Sophie Nelisse it has a promise of a great film adaptation. Cannot wait to see it. 

The film is released in USA on 15th November, but here in UK we have to wait until 31st January 2014. 



HOW I LIVE NOW directed by Kevin Macdonald

A story of American girl holidaying in English countryside. She falls in love and finds happiness until.. Until it is shattered by unexpected events. She finds herself and her family in hiding and fighting for survival when the World War 3 begins

The film stars a very talented Irish actress ( the master of accents ) Saoirse Ronan, Tom Holland, George MacKay. 

The film is released on my birthday October 4th 2013 in UK, but US audience needs to wait until November 8th 2013 with the rest of the world. Another movie to see on my birthday. 



So lovelies, let me know what you think about this week's picks and I will get it touch next Thursday. 
Have a good weekend xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment