Monday 9 September 2013

#MusicMonday

I was thinking long and hard about this week's choice for the #MusicMonday post. And then it came to me this morning. Actually, this week's post is a little bit different. I have decided to dedicate this post to my housemates: Claire, Kay & Heidi. 

There are my family. Sisters. Friends. Confiders. Parents. Fashion advisors. Teachers. They are a massive part of my life. And recently, there has been a big cloud cast over our household. None of us have a luck in the most desired aspect of life - LOVE! But we are not wallowing .. well not anymore. We are strong young women - crazy at times, but we enjoy the life. And we still believe in LOVE. But in the meantime, while we are waiting for a little bit of luck, I have decided to cheer us up with these two songs:

1) "WANNABE" by Spice Girls


It's all about the girl power and crazy dance in our local ASDA. Poor shoppers in Owl-coates centre were for a treat this sunday when we spontaneously surprised them with our version of FLASH MOB. Four single girls dancing and singing out loud while doing there shopping, who wouldn't like it. 


2) "I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE" by Taylor Swift


Now, I don't normally listen to Taylor Swift, but I woke up this morning with this song stuck in my head. A then I realised that it's perfect to describe our situation with boys recently. 


So this week's post goes out to all the girls, women, girlfriends, wives who need a little bit of encouragement to just go on. 

Have a great week girlies!!! xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment