Tuesday 18 February 2014

#SongOfTheDay 18th February

Hi there folks. I'm back with a new sacrifice to the gods of music. Today my offering is one of my favorite songs by Bastille. I love this band and recently got their album All This Bad Blood which is the reissue of their debut album Bad Blood which features a bonus CD containing a collection of "B Side Singles". Now I've actually always been a bit of a fan of the B Side Single as they occasionally contain sweet little gems. Today song is Poet by Bastille one of these nice little gems. Unfortunately there is no official video for this song yet (as it is a B Side and thus unlikely to receive the funding that the main release songs would get to make a video) so here is the best version of it I could find. But then this isn't about the video is it? It's about the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment