Saturday 8 February 2014

#SongOfTheDay : 8th February 2014

ALPINES
"Empire"



There are quite a lot of this you have learn about me over the course of the last two years. But let me point two of them which explain the choice of today's #SongOfTheDay. I love CW's show REIGN which follows the young Mary, The Queen Of Scots. And I do love London Grammar and similar music. Electro pop is getting massive around the world again and the english duo ALPINES are taking advantage of this. Their song EMPIRE has been featured on the soundtrack to previously mentioned show which guaranteed them a success on the US soil. Never the less, the song is catchy!! Extremely catchy. It's the drums. The melodic voice. Everything is great. 



So I hope you enjoy this tune as much as me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment