Friday 7 February 2014

#SongOfTheDay : 6th & 7th February

VANCEJOY
"Riptide"



I am so obsessed with this song!! The first time I've heard it, I was hooked. It's got everything I like in music. Great voice. Folky undertones. Cute lyrics. A recipe for great music. VanceJoy reminds one if my fave bands at the moment - The Lumineers. I am really excited to hear more from this artist. 
Fingers crossed he comes out with more tunes like this one. 




BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB
"Luna"


This song puts some and festivals in my mind. It's so catchy. Happy. Song you can't wait to get out of the bed, dance around and enjoy the day. Also Bombay Bicycle Club sounds really similar to Crystal Fighters in this song. I have not been really listening to BBC before but now I know I should definitely check them out more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment