Monday 25 March 2013

New Albums EveryOne Should Own

As you all know, Music is a big part of my life. I actually think everyone's life.

My brain doesn't function in the morning, unless on the way to work I listen to my iPod. My free time is useless, unless there is music in the background. Our house is so quiet, but when we are all in, there are four rooms with music blasting from the speakers. We cook with music, we study with music, we entertain with music.. I even have special playlists for my writing. Music influence our lives in a massive way! Sometimes, in various situation, I imagine what song would play in the background if I would be in a movie. 

And therefore I decided to share with you a list of albums I am very excited to add to my music collections. Of course feel free to comment below with your own suggestions. I always like to find new artists. 


  • JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE  "The 20/20 Experience"
  • IMAGINE DRAGONS  "Night Visions"
  • BASTILLE "Bad Blood"
  • DAUGHTER "If You Leave"
  • STEREOPHONICS "Graffiti On The Train"
  • DAFT PUNK "Random Access Memories"
  • TOM ODELI "Long Way Down"
  • BO BRUCE "Before I Sleep"
  • THE HOST movie soundtrack
  • SEASICK STEVE "Hubcap Music"

I know it is a right pick'n'mix but I love all kinds of music. Yes, I do prefer indie music such as The Black Keys, Imagine Dragons, The Hives... but I am opened to try new musicians as well. It was only last week when I discovered Bastille and his amazing album Bad Blood and now I listen to it all the time. 

So what album you cannot wait to add to your music collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment