Tuesday 19 March 2013

Song Of The Week

JT is back!! And with a BOOOOOOOM!! We haven't heard from him for over 7 years!! Yes, that is how long there was no Justin Timberlake's music in our lives.. I know it was couple of boring years, but now he is back with his new album coming out this week, so I have decided that this week's song will go to his second single from his brand new album                                   20/20 Experience:

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake





I don't think I need to say more. This song captured our hearts straight away. I have first heard it when Justin performed in on this year's Brit Awards. I loved it from the start. Frankly said, Mirrors is a track which even guys love. My colleague at work, who nicely said, is not a JT's fan came up to me and recommended me to listen to it. TOO BLOODY LATE! I've been already hooked! And I am sure the rest of the world is too. I cannot wait to purchase Justin's new album. Getting paid tomorrow so guess what I will be doing on iTunes?!? hehe

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies, and let me know what do you think of this week's song of the week. xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment