Tuesday 26 March 2013

Trailer Of The Week: THE HOST

I do not think that I have to even say why I have chosen this movie for this week. I love the book. I have a lot of respect for the author of this book and I am very excited about this movie adaptation. Not to mention that I cannot wait see the story to come to life on the big screen. I cannot wait for the three main character become alive and see how the chosen actors cope with my expectations - well everyone's expectations. And Jake Abel & Max Irons are incredibly hot!! (personally I prefer Jake better - the amount of times I saw him in my dreams.. LOL) 

So I do not even need to talk about it more. Review of this movie will come shortly. But for now, here is this week's TRAILER OF THE WEEK 

THE HOST directed by ANDREW NICCOL



The stars of this movie are Saoirse Ronan, Max Irons and Jake Abel. I personally cannot wait to see Jake Abel as my favourite character of all the time Ian O'Shea. Also I am very much interested how will Saoirse portray both Wanda and Melanie and what the internal conversation between them two will look like. 

The Host opens in cinemas on March 29th 2013. I am going to see it at 14.45 with both my housemates :)

Are you going to see it?

Follow the on twitter @TheHostMovie and @TheHostFilmUK for updates about the movie, cast, news and gossips. 




No comments:

Post a Comment