Monday 25 March 2013

Playlist Of The Week - Run4Life 2

Another week is here. I know, Monday blues are hitting me hard as well. It was such an effort to even get out of the bed this morning! I am not sure where you all are and how's the weather in your part of the world, but here in Leeds is snow! Yes, You heard me right! It is nearly the end of March. First day of Spring is already gone and UK is full of this white horrible cold stuff. THE SNOW!!

Don't get me wrong. I understand that people can like snow, some even love it. But that is not my case. I prefer Spring and Summer and we have had already enough for this year!

So it is cold icy outside. The pavements are covered with snow which melted a little bit and then turned into ice. No weather or not mood to go to the gym. I get it. 

So here is this week's playlist to maybe help you a little bit to shed the Blues and pick up your iPod or other MP3 player and hit the treadmill. It did certainly helped me. I was running for my life this evening. 

RUN4LIFE PLAYLIST / WEEK March 24th 2013

  • "POMPEII" by Bastille
  • "BIBLICAL" by Biffy Clyro
  • "MIRRORS" by Justin Timberlake
  • "I NEED YOUR LOVE" by Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding
  • "BEAUTIFUL, DIRTY, RICH" by Lady Gaga
  • "BLUE ORCHID" by The White Stripes
  • "GO RIGHT AHEAD" by The Hives
  • "HOWLIN' FOR YOU" by The Black Keys
  • "MR BRIGHSIDE" by The Killers
  • "IN MY PLACE" by Coldplay
Again it should take about 25 minutes so you can keep your daily workout. Going strong guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment