Thursday 25 April 2013

Dream Guy Of The Month - MR JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER

Move over every fantasy guy you ever saw in fantasy movie or series! Mums, lock your daughters in the house! Husbands, forgive your wives for stop dreaming about Christian Grey only just when you got used to it!  JACE WAYLAND AKA MR JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER is on the scene!!!















His full name is James Metcalfe Campbell Bower and was born on 22nd November 1988 in the capital of United Kingdom, London. He attended Bedales School and is a former member of National Youth Music Theather. 


 


He can thank for his big break to his family friend Laura Michelle Kelly, who recommended him to the producer of film adaptation of musical SWEENEY TODD: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street. He shot the fame immediately and become a permanent part of every teenage girl's dreams. His filmography credits include films like Rock'n'rolla, Winter in Wartime, The Prisoner, Anonymus.  Jamie called himself a "francaise slut" because he also got a part of Caius Volturi in Stephenie Meyers's Twilight series : New Moon, Breaking Dawn part 1 and Breaking Dawn part 2. Not only that, he also got to play Young Grindelwald in J.K.Rowlings's Harry Potter series - Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Part 2. And now he is Jace Wayland in Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments. I have to say I could not imagine a better actor to be chosen to play Jace. I think Jamie has the looks, charm and hopefully he will breathe a life to the character he plays. I watched couple of interviews with him and he behaves just like Jace - smart, funny and a little bit cocky. But what girl doesn't like the bad boy attitude?!?!





We could also see Jamie in Channel 4's mini series the Camelot where he got to play the legendary King Arthur opposite Eva Green and Joseph Fiennes. I was a little bit disappointed that the series did not get renewed for another season. But I am sure we will have more opportunities to see Jamie in other projects. I personally, as you know, cannot wait for the City of Bones to come out in August this year. 

But this six foot tall guy is not only an actor. As most of the young actors, he started as a model as well. He modelled clothes designed by, then his girlfriend Zoe Graham, and Burberry. But Jamie is a talented musician as well. He used to be a lead singer in a band called The Darling Buds. I think I read somewhere on Twitter that there is a video online, where we can see him rapping with a friend. What a talent !!

He is good friend with Florence Welch and stared in her video for NEVER LET ME GO single which was released last year. 

He has a great taste in music - he enjoys music by Arcade Fire, Clement Marfo, Biffy Clyro and The Lightspeed Champion. His favourite song is Marlene by the latter The Lightspeed Champion. 







He has number of tattoos on his body. I think one of them is Bob Dylan's tattoo. 

His love life is always an interest to various gossips magazines. He had relationships with Zoe Graham, Bonnie Wright ( who he even was engaged to) and currently he is dating his co-star Lily Collins. So, no chance for me then hehe.


I am a big fan of Jamie. From the movies I have seen I think he is a very talented singer and actor and I think we can expect great things from him in the future. Not to mention that I find him very witty, funny and enjoyable to look at. And I love love his blue eyes and english accent. 

So what do you think about  my pick for the Dream Guys Of The Month? Has Mr Jamie Campbell Bower got under your skin also?

1 comment: