Saturday 6 April 2013

Trailer Of The Week

The time of the week has come when I want to share the trailer of the week with you. I think you all got to know me a little more recently and you probably observed that I get engrossed with things very easily - especially books.

Last week it was The Host, this week it is all about Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments series. I have been obsessed with these books. I have to say The Host is my favourite book and I will always thank to Stephenie Meyer for bringing Wanda and Ian O'Shea to my life but Cassandra Clare has done even more. She made me to spend the whole week with Jace Wayland. Oh my!

So probably it doesn't surprise that the pick for this week's Trailer Of The Week is the first instalment:

CITY OF BONES



I cannot wait for this movie to come out. If this movie is as good as the trailer and it is at least half good as the book, we are for a treat! I think Jamie Campbell Bower is the perfect Jace! I think there were some rumours that Alex Pettyfer supposed to be Jace, but OH GOD NO!! In my head Jace is Jamie and Jamie is Jace. As to Lily Collins who playes the role of Clary. I have high hopes for her. I am so glad that she is not K-Stew type of actress and hopefully she will bring Clary to life the way Cassandra imagined it. I think I have been most surprised with the choice of Robert Sheehan as Simon. I remember Robert as Nathan on E4 show The Misfits. And I enjoyed his performance so much in this series so I hope he will bring the energy of Nathan to Simon. Especially in his witty dialogues which I love so much in the books


City Of Bones is due to be released August 23rd 2013. And I cannot wait. I cannot wait to see the world I imagine in my head on the big screen. And I am ready to fall in love with Jace Wayland :) 

I posted both trailers. The old one which attracted me to this movie in the first place and the brand new one which was only released this week. 

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment