Tuesday 2 April 2013

Song Of The Week

Ok, so this week I will make the introduction to Song Of The Week sharp, simple and sweet. And it's not only because the battery on my MacBook is dying and I really want to get back to reading City Of Ashes.

It is because of one simple reason. I love this song. I am obsessed with it. I listen to it on repeat and I cannot wait to see the band live. By the way that will be on Slovakian festival famous all over Europe - Bazant Pohoda Trencin ( 11th - 13th July 2013). 

I fell in love with this track the first time I have listened to it. I actually love the whole album. So this week's Song Of The Week goes to:


DEFAULT by Django Django





I have to say I was introduced to Django Django by Mr Max Irons. I was watching the Hangout Live for The Host Film the other night and he recommended it. Also they are part of  the line up for the festival so they have been on my research list. But I have fell in love with the band and the music instantly and deeply. I think their album is the album I have listen to most last month. It even overcome last week's Bad Blood by Bastille.

It always wakes me up on the morning on my way to work. It makes me smile and brings a little bit of sunshine to a cloudy day. I can listen to it even when reading (it doesn't distract me like other tunes). Check out their album titled simply DJANGO DJANGO and let me know what you think. My review is coming soon as I am obsessed !

Hope you will enjoy it as well. Let me know what do you think about this track.

No comments:

Post a Comment