Monday 15 April 2013

Trailer Of The Week

First time I heard that they are making this famous novel into a movie, first thing on my mind was - it will be a great production. I would not expect anything less. I love the era - the fashion, the lifestyle, the way people enjoy the life. So I am really looking forward to see how the director Baz Luhrmann transfers such a important piece of literature onto big screen. So far everything looks fabulous.

In the meantime, here is The Trailer Of The Week :


GREAT GATSBY



I have to say I have not read the book yet, but I have downloaded it to my kindle so hopefully I will get the time to read it.

The film adaptation stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, Isla Fisher, Tobey Maguire and more other great big names. The whole trailer promises a lot of glamour, great fashion and very expensive production.  And I have not even mention the big name from the music industry who sign their name for the soundtrack. Big stars like Beyonce, Jay Z, Florence & The Machine, Lana Del Ray, Jack White and plenty more will put their mark on the whole movie.

The release date has been set for May 10th 2013 for USA and May 16th 2013 for UK and the rest of the world. 

What do you thing? Are you going to see Jake from Titanic, Romeo from Romeo&Juliet - Leo DiCaprio as Gatsby? I will definitely go.

No comments:

Post a Comment