Sunday 14 April 2013

Top 10 Books I Am Looking Forward To Read

So I thought I will share with you my Lovelies the next 10 books I am looking forward to read. Also, I hope you read it yourselves and tell me what you think in comments after I post my reviews for them.

So in next couple of months you can look forward to see the reviews of :



  1. NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern 
  2. INFERNO by Dan Brown
  3. DEAD EVER AFTER by Charlaine Harris
  4. ENTWINED WITH YOU by Sylvia Day
  5. LABYRINTH by Kate Moss
  6. CLOUD ATLAS by David Mitchell
  7. WARM BODIES by Isaac Marion
  8. THE INFERNAL DEVICES (Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess) by Cassandra Clare
  9. WOLF HALL & BRING UP THE BODIES by Hilary Mantel
  10. HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY (Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockinjay) by Suzanne Collins



So here is the list, when I will decide on the next 10 books I will let you know so we can read them together. Enjoy the reading Lovelies. 

1 comment:

  1. so far i've read 8 out of 13 of these books!! good effort, don't you think? ;-)

    ReplyDelete