Wednesday 1 January 2014

#SongOfTheDay : 1st January 2014

Happy New Year everyone!!

The time flies, doesn't it? We are already in a new year ! New year, new start! Lots of new year's resolutions to be filled. And also a lot of changes are happening here at http://www.asecretreadinggarden.co.uk ! First of the changes is as previously mentioned daily post : #SongOfTheDay !!

For today, I have chosen my favourite song of the day! I first heard the song when watching DESPICABLE ME 2, but I have completely forgotten about it until Andy kindly reminded me about it the other day !

I have admired the work of this artist for some time. I simply think that he is amazing even when he is short. But he is very talented, has a great style and is a kind of a legend in the music industry. 

So without more of my babbling, here is the #SongOfTheDay !


"HAPPY" by Pharrell Williams




No comments:

Post a Comment