Sunday 5 January 2014

#SongOfTheDay: 5th January 2014

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

How are you all doing today? My alarm was set for  5am to start work for 6AM. Isn't that a lovely prospect? I bet most of you have the weekend off, so you probably went out and now you either suffering or have too much energy. Either way, I hope you have a great day. 

For today's pick I have chosen one of my favourite songs from one of my favourite bands. I have fallen it love with their music the first time I heard their #1 single 'HEY HO' and when the debut album titled with simple THE LUMINEERS, I had to have it. And since its release, it has been on repeat on my iPod. I loved this coming song very much, but my love grew even more when I heard it in one of my favourite show at the moment by CW - REIGN

I think it's a perfect song for sunday. Folky. Beautiful melody. Starts slowly but picks up the speed. And the lyrics are so romantic. 

So here is for you:

"FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR" by The Lumineers


No comments:

Post a Comment