Saturday 25 January 2014

#SongOfTheDay: January 25th 2014

#SongOfTheDay: January 25th 2014

Happy Saturday folks. Hope everyone is enjoying this fine day. I've been thinking long and hard about what song I was going to post today and I thought I'd contribute something special today. Frank Turner is one of the people I only discovered in the last couple of years and I've pretty much fallen in love with this guys music. Something about it just speaks to me. Today's song is Frank Turner's One Foot Before the Other which is one of my favorite songs by Frank and quite possibly one of my favorite songs of all time. I apologize that the video is just the cover of the album that the song appears on but Franks not amazingly well know and although he has a very loyal following we are not many so not all of his songs have full videos yet. But this is about the song and not the video so listen and enjoy my friends and if you're interested have a look into Mr Turner and I'm sure you will enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment