Wednesday 22 January 2014

#SongOfTheDay: January 22nd 2014

#SongOfTheDay: January 22nd 2014

Hello again hope you're all pushing through the midweek blues. Good news about Wednesday is that we are all halfway to the weekend. Today's choice of song is Oats in the Water by Ben Howard. This song is something I discovered recently oddly I first heard this in the background of an eppisode of the Walking Dead and it kind of just spoke to me. As soon as the episode was over I went straight on the internet to find the song and then spent the next couple of days listening to it a little obsessively and now I'm a bit of a Ben Howard fan. It is also a little bit country/folksy and I've been really getting into my modern folk music recently. So enjoy the tune and I'm looking forward to posting again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment